Video recording. A whole new way to nano.
A quick scroll through the menu takes you to the video camera. Then you’re ready to record video in portrait or landscape — perfect for emailing or posting on Facebook or MobileMe. A built-in mic lets you capture audio, too. And when you play back your video on iPod nano, you’ll hear the recorded audio with it. All of which means your indispensable music player is now your indispensable video camera.
- Storage capacity: 8GB for $149USD, 16GB for $179USD.
- 2.2-inch color display. 240-by-376-pixel resolution at 204 pixels per inch.
- Battery: 24 hour playback for audio, 5 hours for video
- Video camera. H.264 VGA video, 640 by 480 pixels, up to 30 frames per second with AAC audio. Real-time special effects include: Sepia, Black and White, X-Ray, Film Grain, Thermal, Security Cam, Cyborg, Bulge, Kaleido, Motion Blur, Mirror, Light Tunnel, Dent, Stretch, and Twirl
- FM radio featuring iTunes tagging and live pausing
- Pedometer and accelormeter
- Built-in mic and speaker with voice memos
- Genius features
- Voice Over kit featuring a multiple number of languages (yang ni macam best)
- Variety of colors, but two of those colors — yellow and red — are in-store only.
- Environmental features: Arsenic-free glass, BFR-free, Mercury-free, PVC-free